Current Initiatives: In 2014 Kevin was re-certified by the State of South Carolina and the American Bankruptcy Institute, a national organization, as an expert in consumer and business bankruptcy law; selected to the 2014 SC Super Lawyers list; and included in The Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law. He was Past President of the Mt. Pleasant Exchange Club for 2011-2012. The Mt. Pleasant Exchange Club is a community service organization that raises money for the prevention of Child Abuse through a Race that it organizes, the IOP Connector Bridge Run/Walk for the Child each October. Kevin also was Race Chairman in 2009.
- Bankruptcy Law
- Real Estate Law
- 1973, South Carolina
- 1988, U.S. District Court
- District of South Carolina 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, US Supreme Court, 1978
- South Carolina School of Law, 1973
- Citadel (Military College of South Carolina), B. A., 1970
- State of South Carolina certified in 1993 as Bankruptcy Specialist
- Re-certified in 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014.
- American Bankruptcy Institute certified in 1993 as a Consumer Business Bankruptcy Specialist
- Re certified in 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014.
- 1979-present Appointed to Panel of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees
- 1994-1996 Member of Local Bankruptcy Rules Committee of the District of South Carolina.
- Charleston County Bar Association.
- South Carolina Bar Association.
- American Bankruptcy Institute.
- SC Bankruptcy Law Association.
- Past President of the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association.
- Past President (2011-2012) of the Mt. Pleasant Exchange Club.
- 2010 Chairman of the IOP Connector Bridge Run and Walk for the Child.
- Past President of the Consumer Credit Association.
- Past Chairman of the Board of Mason Preparatory School.
- Former member of the Parish Council at Christ our King Church in Mt. Pleasant.
- Married to Martha Maguire Campbell of Charleston, South Carolina.
- Reside in Mt. Pleasant and have two children, Kevin and Suzanne.