Current Initiatives: Kevin was recently re-certified by the State of South Carolina and the American Bankruptcy Institute, a national organization, as an expert in consumer and business bankruptcy law. Kevin has also been selected to the 2014 SC Super Lawyers list and was recently selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law. He was Past President of the Mt. Pleasant Exchange Club for 2011-2012. The Mt. Pleasant Exchange Club is a community service organization that raises money for the prevention of Child Abuse through a Race that it organizes, the IOP Connector Bridge Run/Walk for the Child each October. Kevin also was Race Chairman in 2009. Kevin Campbell and his wife, Martha, were recently voted family of the month for July 2014 by the Knights of Columbus
- Bankruptcy Law
- Real Estate Law
- 1973, South Carolina
- 1988, U.S. District Court
- District of South Carolina 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, US Supreme Court, 1978
- South Carolina School of Law, 1973
- Citadel (Military College of South Carolina), B. A., 1970
- State of South Carolina certified in 1993 as Bankruptcy Specialist
- Re-certified in 1999 and 2009
- American Bankruptcy Institute certified in 1993 as a Consumer Business Bankruptcy Specialist
- Re certified in 1999, 2003 and 2009
- 1979-present Appointed to Panel of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustees
- 1994-1996 Member of Local Bankruptcy Rules Committee of the District of South Carolina.
- Charleston County Bar Association.
- South Carolina Bar Association.
- American Bankruptcy Institute.
- SC Bankruptcy Law Association.
- Past President of the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association.
- Past President (2011-2012) of the Mt. Pleasant Exchange Club.
- 2010 Chairman of the IOP Connector Bridge Run and Walk for the Child.
- Past President of the Consumer Credit Association.
- Past Chairman of the Board of Mason Preparatory School.
- Former member of the Parish Council at Christ our King Church in Mt. Pleasant.
- Married to Martha Maguire Campbell of Charleston, South Carolina.
- Reside in Mt. Pleasant and have two children, Kevin and Suzanne.